PLANT BASED ENERGY BALLS
Chocolate, Coconut and Pecan energy balls for a little afternoon pick me up!
What you will need:
- ½ Cup Pecans (or other nuts)
- 15 Medjool Dates, Pitted And Roughly Chopped
- ⅓ Cup Shredded Unsweetened Coconut (plus ¼ cup for rolling)
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1½ Tablespoons Cacao Powder
- Pinch Of Icelandic Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- Combine all ingredients into your blender, and process until all your ingredients are well blended and the mixture is relatively smooth.
- Then roll into small bite size balls and coat in left over coconut shavings.
- Keep your batch in an air tight container to maintain freshness!