Lemon + Spirulina Sparkling Water Kefir 550ml
From £4.79 — available on subscription
FEEL GOOD + IMMUNITY
Refresh and nourish your gut microbiome with over 55 billion live cultures per bottle, plus vitamins and minerals to support healthy digestion, boost immunity and increase focus + concentration.
This sparkling water kefir is made with fermented kefir grains, lemon, spirulina + Icelandic sea salt, nourishing your gut to support immunity, mental well-being, and overall health.
The UK’s FIRST dairy-free water kefir, packed full of probiotics.
- 100% organic, plant-based & vegan
- Delivered in sustainable glass bottles. We do not use plastic!
- The perfect fizzy substitute to sip on, or as part of a sophisticated mocktail
Our kefirs should be kept refrigerated and have a minimum shelf life of two weeks.
Free Delivery On All Cleanses
Made with naturally fermented kefir grains, organic lemon, spirulina + Icelandic sea salt, our sparkling water kefir is teeming with over 55 billion live cultures (probiotics), that nourish your gut to support immunity, mental well-being, and overall health.
Spirulina is a blue-green algae, known for its nutrient rich, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It is also isotonic properties, which alongside the Icelandic sea salt, makes it extra hydrating and perfect for a post-workout beverage.
All our kefirs include vitamin B2 which contributes to the normal metabolism of iron + B12 that supports the normal function of the immune system and reduction of fatigue.
|Nutrients||Value Per 100ml|
|(of which saturates)||0g|
|(of which sugars)||1g|
|Vitamin B2||1.68gmg (120% NRV*)|
|Vitamin B12||2.067µg/100g (83% NRV*)|
Allergy Advice: We handle nuts (may contain traces) and celery on our premises.
*Nutrient Reference Value.
Lightly Carbonated. Each 100ml serving contains 10 billion live culture. Bifidobacterium, Psychraerophilum, Lactobacillus, Satsumensis and Lactobacillua Paracasei.
Kefir Water (Filtered Water*, Cane Sugar for fermentation, Lemon, Water Kefir Grains – grains are sieved before bottling), Lemon (0.4%), Spirulina Extract (0.1%), Icelandic Sea Salt*.
How to use
Got Questions? Explore our FAQS
We are female founders, entrepreneurs and mothers who have taken inspiration from our families and friends to create unique, tasty and healthy drinks, that were previously unavailable in the market place and make them accessible to everyone to enjoy on a regular basis.
Our ethos is simple, to help people live healthier lives by using what nature provides us in its most pure and organic form.
We believe that the food and drinks we nurture our body with have a powerful effect on your health, mood and ultimately your quality of life. We care about what you put in your body (and the way it tastes), which is why we ensure that every bottle we produce, is full of only the very best ingredients, plus a little bit of love for good measure.
- ORGANIC + GMO FREE: We are certified by the Soil Association Organic body of approval, so you can have confidence in knowing our products are pesticide, GMO free and safe!
- PLANT-BASED: All our products are vegan
- HEALTHY: All our products have immune boosting and gut loving benefits
- SUSTAINABLE: All our products are packaged in glass bottles – we don’t use plastic. We really care about the effect of our business on the environment and use fully recyclable packaging.
- INNOVATIVE: We love creating new products to improve health and are proud to say that some of our products were the first of their kind to launch in the UK.
- NO-NONSENSE (BUT LOTS OF FUN!) We only add what is necessary for your health and well-being, NO nonsense, NO Nasties and NO preservatives!
- WE’RE NOT A PRODUCTION LINE: We’re a small dedicated team and we don’t cut corners so everything is handmade with care
- PERSONALISED SERVICE: We pride ourselves on offering excellent, personal and expert support. You can speak to the people behind the business (Us!), who have created the products.
Purearth Life Ltd wants to make sure you receive your delivery safe and sound.
Please make sure that we have your correct delivery address and delivery instructions. If you are not available to receive your package yourself, we are happy to send the package to an alternative address or please ensure that our courier will be able to leave the box in a secure and safe place for you.
We currently provide the following shipping options within the UK:
• We offer FREE standard delivery on all Cleanse orders
• Inside London – If your delivery address is covered by our London postcode list below, your cleanse will be delivered between 2pm-10pm on the day before your chosen start date.
• Outside London – Your cleanse will be delivered the day before your start date between 8am-8pm, for longer cleanses we split the deliveries to ensure the juices are fresh – please see our Cleanse Delivery Schedule to see when your deliveries will arrive.
ALL OTHER PRODUCTS
• We offer free standard delivery on all orders over £80
• Standard Delivery fee of £4.95 on all orders under £80
• Your order will be delivered between 8am-8pm on the day after despatch
• We aim to despatch all orders within 24 hours of receipt
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We cannot be held liable for late shipments but will always endeavour for your package to arrive on time and assist you with any queries and updates, please let us know as soon as possible if you are experiencing a delay.
You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions.
In the event that your delivery is stolen from your doorstep or other place specified to us or damaged while there, we do not accept liability and will offer compensation only at our discretion.
If we are unable to deliver to the address that you have given to us for any reason, we will attempt to contact you to make other arrangements – we reserve the right to charge you for your cleanse programme in this event.
If we are unable to deliver to you or for reasons beyond our control, for example adverse weather conditions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or road works we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss this causes.
We will not charge you for products that we have not delivered in accordance with these terms and conditions.
We are not obliged to accommodate late changes to your delivery address.
London Delivery Postcodes:
E2*, E8*, E9*, EC1*, EC2*, EC3*, EC4*, N1*, N2*, N3*, N4*, N5*, N6*, N7*, N8*, N10*, N11*, N12*, N14*, N16*, N17*, N19*, N20*, N22*, NW1*, NW2*, NW3*, NW4*, NW5*, NW6*, NW7*, NW8*, NW9*, NW10*, NW11*, SE1*, SW1*, SW3*, SW5*, SW6*, SW7*, SW10*, SW14*, SW15*, SW18*, SW19*, TW1*, TW2*, TW8*, TW9*, TW10*, TW12*, W1*, W2*, W3*, W4*, W5*, W6*, W7*, W8*, W9*, W10*, W11*, W12*, W14*, WC1*, WC2*