Mama Support Juice Box
£69.00 — available on subscription
Our Mama Support Box, in special collaboration with Ross J Barr (the A-list Five Element Acupuncturist), is a package for MUMS and MUMS-TO-BE helps to replenish, restore and nourish with the very best of organic plant-based proteins and nutrients at a time when women need it most.
Reasons to cleanse with Purearth today…
- Made-to-order and cold-pressed
- 100% organic, plant-based & vegan
- Delivered FREE OF CHARGE in sustainable glass bottles
“As our juices are super fresh, please consume and enjoy within 3 days of delivery”
Our kefirs should be kept refrigerated and have a minimum shelf life of two weeks.
Our shots and broths should be stored in a cool, dry place. Minimum shelf life of 2 weeks.
Free Delivery On All Cleanses
Whether you are a mum-to-be, a new mum or just a mum that needs some TLC, this support pack is packed with all the nutrients, vitamins and minerals that you need to start feeling great!
Included in this pack :
3 x Green Cold Pressed Juices (270ml) | 1 x Pure Veg, 2 x Easy Greens
1 x Lemon + Spirulina Water Kefir (550ml)
1 x Hibiscus + Lime Water Kefir (550ml)
1 x Ginger + Lemon Water Kefir (550ml)
1 x Passionfruit + Turmeric Water Kefir (550ml)
3 x Repair + Protect: Turmeric Shot (60ml)
1 x Vegan Broth: Thai Spice Infusion
Superfood Greens Powder
Epsom Bath Salts
1 x Lavender organic eye pillow
1 x Ross Barr Pregnancy Supplements
Total nutrition per 100ml (Purearth products).
Each pack includes 3 x Green Juice, 1 x Thai Broth, 4 x Kefirs and 3 x Shots.
|Nutrients||Value Per 100ml|
|Energy||730 kj, 173 kcal|
|(of which saturates)||og|
|(of which sugars)||22g|
Allergy Advice: We handle nuts and celery on our premises.
This specially designed pack for mothers is a natural source of : Vitamin C, Folic Acid, Potassium, Iron + Manganese.
To see the full list if ingredients and nutritional values per product, please click on the links provided below :
How to use
Got Questions? Explore our FAQS
We are female founders, entrepreneurs and mothers who have taken inspiration from our families and friends to create unique, tasty and healthy drinks, that were previously unavailable in the market place and make them accessible to everyone to enjoy on a regular basis.
Our ethos is simple, to help people live healthier lives by using what nature provides us in its most pure and organic form.
We believe that the food and drinks we nurture our body with have a powerful effect on your health, mood and ultimately your quality of life. We care about what you put in your body (and the way it tastes), which is why we ensure that every bottle we produce, is full of only the very best ingredients, plus a little bit of love for good measure.
- ORGANIC + GMO FREE: We are certified by the Soil Association Organic body of approval, so you can have confidence in knowing our products are pesticide, GMO free and safe!
- PLANT-BASED: All our products are vegan
- HEALTHY: All our products have immune boosting and gut loving benefits
- SUSTAINABLE: All our products are packaged in glass bottles – we don’t use plastic. We really care about the effect of our business on the environment and use fully recyclable packaging.
- INNOVATIVE: We love creating new products to improve health and are proud to say that some of our products were the first of their kind to launch in the UK.
- NO-NONSENSE (BUT LOTS OF FUN!) We only add what is necessary for your health and well-being, NO nonsense, NO Nasties and NO preservatives!
- WE’RE NOT A PRODUCTION LINE: We’re a small dedicated team and we don’t cut corners so everything is handmade with care
- PERSONALISED SERVICE: We pride ourselves on offering excellent, personal and expert support. You can speak to the people behind the business (Us!), who have created the products.
Purearth Life Ltd wants to make sure you receive your delivery safe and sound.
Please make sure that we have your correct delivery address and delivery instructions. If you are not available to receive your package yourself, we are happy to send the package to an alternative address or please ensure that our courier will be able to leave the box in a secure and safe place for you.
We currently provide the following shipping options within the UK:
• We offer FREE standard delivery on all Cleanse orders
• Inside London – If your delivery address is covered by our London postcode list below, your cleanse will be delivered between 2pm-10pm on the day before your chosen start date.
• Outside London – Your cleanse will be delivered the day before your start date between 8am-8pm, for longer cleanses we split the deliveries to ensure the juices are fresh – please see our Cleanse Delivery Schedule to see when your deliveries will arrive.
ALL OTHER PRODUCTS
• We offer free standard delivery on all orders over £80
• Standard Delivery fee of £4.95 on all orders under £80
• Your order will be delivered between 8am-8pm on the day after despatch
• We aim to despatch all orders within 24 hours of receipt
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We cannot be held liable for late shipments but will always endeavour for your package to arrive on time and assist you with any queries and updates, please let us know as soon as possible if you are experiencing a delay.
You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions.
In the event that your delivery is stolen from your doorstep or other place specified to us or damaged while there, we do not accept liability and will offer compensation only at our discretion.
If we are unable to deliver to the address that you have given to us for any reason, we will attempt to contact you to make other arrangements – we reserve the right to charge you for your cleanse programme in this event.
If we are unable to deliver to you or for reasons beyond our control, for example adverse weather conditions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or road works we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss this causes.
We will not charge you for products that we have not delivered in accordance with these terms and conditions.
We are not obliged to accommodate late changes to your delivery address.
London Delivery Postcodes:
E2*, E8*, E9*, EC1*, EC2*, EC3*, EC4*, N1*, N2*, N3*, N4*, N5*, N6*, N7*, N8*, N10*, N11*, N12*, N14*, N16*, N17*, N19*, N20*, N22*, NW1*, NW2*, NW3*, NW4*, NW5*, NW6*, NW7*, NW8*, NW9*, NW10*, NW11*, SE1*, SW1*, SW3*, SW5*, SW6*, SW7*, SW10*, SW14*, SW15*, SW18*, SW19*, TW1*, TW2*, TW8*, TW9*, TW10*, TW12*, W1*, W2*, W3*, W4*, W5*, W6*, W7*, W8*, W9*, W10*, W11*, W12*, W14*, WC1*, WC2*