Turmeric + Ginger Shot 60ml
From £2.49 — or subscribe and save 10%
With one of the highest Turmeric contents on the market, our Repair + Protect Turmeric Shot is the perfect companion if you need a little boost in your day to day life. With the anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric + immune boosting ginger you just can’t go wrong with this one!
Shake well and enjoy this small bottle of goodness. Best served chilled!
- 100% organic, plant-based & vegan
- Delivered in sustainable glass bottles. We do not use plastic!
- Add some warm water to make a HOT TURMERIC TEA!
Store in a cool, dry place. Minimum shelf life of 2 weeks.
Free Delivery On All Cleanses
Our repairing Turmeric + Ginger Shot is a great source of nutrients.
These two powerful ingredients are said to have anti-inflammatory properties making this punchy shot a great immunity booster as well as aiding recovery post workout. We highly recommend it for gym-goers!
The natural goodness and flavours really pull through in this shot packed full of power!
Our shots are also included in a range of our juice cleanses.
Click here to find the perfect cleanse for you.
|Nutrients||Value Per 100ml|
|(of which saturates)||0.1g|
|(of which sugars)||2g|
Allergy Advice: We handle nuts and celery on our premises.
Filtered water*, Turmeric root (34%) Ginger root (30%), Lime, Coconut blossom, Turmeric powder, Black pepper oil. *Non-Organic Ingredients.
How to use
Got Questions? Explore our FAQS
Something on your mind? If you cannot find the answer you are looking for, please visit our FAQs Page
Once you put your delivery postcode in at the checkout the calendar or drop-down list will show you all of our available start/delivery dates.
We currently offer deliveries Monday-Saturday for all postcodes with the addition of Sunday evening for our Inner London Postcodes.
• We currently offer FREE standard delivery on all Cleanse orders*.
• We offer free standard delivery on all orders* over £80.
• Standard delivery fee of £4.95 on all orders* under £80.
*for Premium Delivery Zones, there is a £20 delivery charge per delivery.
Please make sure that we have your correct delivery address and delivery instructions. If you are not available to receive your package yourself, we are happy to send the package to an alternative address or please ensure that our courier will be able to leave the box in a secure and safe place for you.
Please note: We currently don’t ship to the Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands, and Republic of Ireland (full list below) – please get in touch, if you wanted to place an order and we can see if there is anything we can do.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
We cannot be held liable for late shipments but will always endeavour for your package to arrive on time and assist you with any queries and updates. Please let us know as soon as possible if you are experiencing a delay.
You are responsible for making suitable arrangements to receive your delivery and giving us appropriate instructions.
In the event that your delivery is stolen from your doorstep or other place specified to us or damaged while there, we do not accept liability and will offer compensation only at our discretion.
If we are unable to deliver to the address that you have given to us for any reason, we will attempt to contact you to make other arrangements – we reserve the right to charge you for your cleanse programme in this event.
If we are unable to deliver to you or for reasons beyond our control, for example adverse weather conditions, vehicle breakdown, traffic congestion or road works we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss this causes.
We will not charge you for products that we have not delivered in accordance with these terms and conditions.
We are not obliged to accommodate late changes to your delivery address.
- ORGANIC + GMO FREE: We are certified by the Soil Association Organic body of approval, so you can have confidence in knowing our products are pesticide, GMO free and safe!
- PLANT-BASED: All our products are vegan
- HEALTHY: All our products have immune boosting and gut loving benefits
- SUSTAINABLE: All our products are packaged in glass bottles – we don’t use plastic. We really care about the effect of our business on the environment and use fully recyclable packaging.
- INNOVATIVE: We love creating new products to improve health and are proud to say that some of our products were the first of their kind to launch in the UK.
- NO-NONSENSE (BUT LOTS OF FUN!) We only add what is necessary for your health and well-being, NO nonsense, NO Nasties and NO preservatives!
- WE’RE NOT A PRODUCTION LINE: We’re a small dedicated team and we don’t cut corners so everything is handmade with care
- PERSONALISED SERVICE: We pride ourselves on offering excellent, personal and expert support. You can speak to the people behind the business (Us!), who have created the products.
We are female founders, entrepreneurs and mothers who have taken inspiration from our families and friends to create unique, tasty and healthy drinks, that were previously unavailable in the market place and make them accessible to everyone to enjoy on a regular basis.
Our ethos is simple, to help people live healthier lives by using what nature provides us in its most pure and organic form.
We believe that the food and drinks we nurture our body with have a powerful effect on your health, mood and ultimately your quality of life. We care about what you put in your body (and the way it tastes), which is why we ensure that every bottle we produce, is full of only the very best ingredients, plus a little bit of love for good measure.
We use ONLY glass because it retains the flavour and richness of the veggies and fruits in our juices, as well as all our other ranges. It just tastes better in glass, plain and simple. There are absolutely no harmful chemicals in glass, so nothing ever leak into our products.
We feel very strongly about protecting our planet and the environmentally friendly properties of glass play help us make a small contribution. It is 100% recyclable and reusable, where as even those plastics which are recyclable (which many are not! due to the chemical make-up or cross-contamination), cannot be turned into new bottles. Sanitised, ours can be re-used over and over again.
Our award-winning Woolcool inserts are an eco-friendly alternative to polystyrene which is sustainable, biodegradable and recyclable and is made up of 100% pure sheep’s wool.
Thank you for helping us stay green by recycling your packaging + keeping our earth pure. Respecting the planet is important to us and we strive to use the cleanest sustainable packaging possible throughout the business.