APRICOT NIGHT TIME FACE MASK
Made from natural ingredients and easy to make! This face mask is full of vitamin A, which is key to supporting healthy skin.
This recipe serves for one face mask. Adjust ingredients according to quantity-
What you will need:
- X2 Dried Apricots (ADD: 1 Tbsp Of Papaya when in season!)
- X1 Tbsp Of Coconut Blossom
- X1 Tbsp Of coconut Yoghurt
- X1 Tbsp Of Oatmeal
- X3 Tbsp Of Warm Water
- Bring all your ingredients together blend in a food processor/nutribullet. Once you’re happy with the mixture, set aside in a bowl.
- Then, wash your face thoroughly, using a scrub and cleanser or following your usual face cleansing routine.
- Apply your mixture to clean dry skin, using a mask brush or simply your hands and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Once you’re ready to remove your mask, use warm water to rinse your face, then splash cold water to close your pores! Finish off with your night-time moisturiser.