Vegan Noodle Broth
Made from simple ingredients and ready in 20 minutes!
This recipe serves 2. Adjust ingredients according to quantity-
What you will need:
- 500ml Purearth Thai Spiced infusion Broth
- Rainbow Chard/ Pak Choi
- X2 Small Carrots- Peeled And Chopped
- 1/2 An Onion- Sliced
- X1 Garlic Clove- Sliced
- X1 Teaspoon Of Coconut Oil/ Extra Virgin Olive oil
- An Inch Piece Of Fresh Ginger- Grated
- X2 Spring Onions- Thinly Chopped
- 3OZ Shiitake Mushrooms
- Coriender + Sesame Seeds To Garnish
- Fresh Chilli/ Chilli Flakes- Add To Taste
- X2 Portions Of Rice Noodles
- Bring a pan of water to a boil, add your rice noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes. Drain the noodles and set aside in cool water to prevent them from sticking.
- Add the coconut oil/extra virgin olive oil to a pan and set over a medium heat. Once hot, add in the onion and cook until soft and golden. Add in the carrots and mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes, until the vegetables are softened to your liking. Now add in the garlic, ginger + fresh chilli/chilli flakes and cook until fragrant. Pour in the broth and bring the mix to a simmer. Continue to simmer, adjusting the heat as needed for about 8-10 minutes, whilst adding the rainbow chard or pak choi.
- Drain the noodles from the cold water and divide into bowls.Ladle an equal amount of broth and ingredients into each portion and serve with a lime wedge, extra chilli/ chilli flakes, coriander + sesame seeds.
- SLURP + ENJOY!