ESSENTIAL OIL BODY SCRUB
Made from natural ingredients and easy to make! This body scrub is made with rose hip essential oil which contains omega-6 and Vitamin A + C. These work to support the reduction of dark spots, scars or any other skin discoloration.
This recipe serves for one body scrub. Adjust ingredients according to quantity-
What you will need:
- X1 Cup Of Turbinado Sugar (OR: Brown Sugar For Sensitive Skin)
- 1/2 Cup of Sunflower Oil
- X10 Drops Of Rose Hip Essential Oil (OR: Essential Oil of your choice)
- X5 Vitamin E Capsules (Optional)
- X1 Tbsp Of Warm Water
- Bring all your ingredients together in a bowl and mix well. Once you’re happy with the mixture, set aside.
- Then, wash your body thoroughly, ( try using natural base products). Do this before using the scrub, that way all the oils and minerals will stay untouched and will continue to hydrate after you’re done showering.
- Whilst still wet, Apply your mixture to your body, starting with your neck making your way down. Work the scrub into the skin by massaging in circular motions.
- Make sure to concentrate on your dry/problem areas for slightly longer than the rest of your body. Once you have completed exfoliating, apply moisturise to lock in hydration!